GET STRONG OVER 40
Made especially for women over 40 who want to get healthy, build and maintain strength.
STARTS FEB 15, 2021!
Sign up starting Feb 8! Space is limited.
Ready To Get Strong?
Beginner’s 12-week strength training program for women who want to learn how to get strong, build muscle, regain energy and get fit after 40.
Build Muscle + Strength
2x Per Week for 12 Weeks
LIVE OR REMOTE
Remote On Your Own Time
Hand Weights, Bands
Five Biggest Goals You Can Achieve With This Program
- Build muscle. Lose fat (including that stubborn belly fat) with consistent strength training
- Feel stronger, more confident, more energetic
- Motivated to keep strength training after the program is over
- Feel like you are aging in reverse
- Strength to bend down, pick up heavy things safely
Who Is The Program For?
- You’re a woman over 40 who realizes that strength training is important for overall health
- You are ready to start strength training, but don’t know how or where to start
- You want consistency and nothing has stuck in the past
- You want accountability to achieve consistency
- After years of trying yoga, pilates or barre, you know that strength is important
- You have never worked out before and are ready to start
Who Is The Program NOT For?
- You just want to lose weight and have no interest in strengthening your muscles
- Someone else is forcing you to strength train
- You are not ready to make serious changes to create a healthier lifestyle
- You want a quick fix
- You would rather poke your eye out than work out
What's In The Program?
- Dates: Feb 15 – May 9, 2021 (12 weeks)
- Custom 15-20 minute follow along video workouts. 5 exercises in each workout to be done at least twice a week remotely on your own time.
- New workouts introduced every 3 weeks as you progress and gain strength.
- Modified workouts included for those with injuries or limited mobility.
- The goal of the program is to create consistency and start working out.
- Private Facebook group with access to Coach Tina for the 12 weeks
- Live Facebook with Coach Tina to answer workout and consistency questions
- Bonus E-book on Expert Tips to Build and Maintain Strength
- Automatically entered to win a 30 min One-on-One consultation with Fitness Trainer Tina Tang and 30 min One-on-One consultation with Integrative Health Coach Risa Morimoto
- Don’t like the program or want out? We will be sad, but you’ll have 2 weeks to get a refund. No questions asked.
Bonuses (with purchase)
• Free E-Book “Expert Physical Training Tips To Build and Maintain Strength”
• Raffle to win a 30 minute one on one consultation with Coach Tina Tang
• Raffle to win a 30 minute one on one consultation with Integrative Health Coach Risa Morimoto
You need to clear it first with your doctor or physical therapist BEFORE signing up and participating. Safety first!
It depends on your level. We recommend hand weights and resistance bands. The tools will be important to have as you get stronger. We will make purchase recommendations inside the course.
No it doesn’t, but this Program is geared towards women who are over 40 and have little to no strength training experience.
We have created the program for you to do 15-20 workouts twice a week. If you want to do more than that, we applaud you! It’s more important for you to be consistent. That’s where the gains are made.
All workouts have been pre-recorded so that you can do them on your own time. We know that you are busy and may not be able to do a live workout. Our goal for you is to just start! If you have questions, we encourage you join the Facebook group which you can do upon registering.
No you don’t! You can join if you have never done any strength training. In fact, it is made for absolute beginners.
Twice a week is the minimum amount of time one needs to workout in order to create consistency and progress. Our primary goal is to make this a lifelong habit through a digestible strategy.
The workouts will come in pre-recorded videos within the course. Our member’s only Facebook group will provide real time access to Coach Tina for questions and tips.
Join our member’s only Facebook Group! Coach Tina will be in there to answer any questions you may have. You will receive an invite after you purchase the program.
It is possible. Soreness is a physical sign of a new activity or intensity. Don’t let that be a deterrent. It is natural to feel sore if you haven’t worked that muscle in a while. But don’t give up. That soreness will go away. And if you keep working out, the body adapts quickly.
Sure! We encourage you to work out as much as you want. We will be dripping the course meaning there will be a new set of workouts every 3 weeks so that you progress slowly and don’t get discouraged.
Forever and ever. 🙂
We have included modified versions of the workouts so please do those if you have an injury or chronic issue. Please also consult your doctor if you have a pre-existing injury and have hin/her clear you for this exercise program.
We will refund up to 2 weeks after purchase. No questions asked.
The more the merrier! Though they should know that the focus is for women over 40.
Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond within 24 hours. If you are already registered, then you can join the Facebook Group and ask there.
Meet Coach Tina Tang
I got into fitness super late…age 42! Before that, I was a Wall Street trader, jewelry designer/business owner. At age 40, I went through some unplanned life changes — a difficult divorce and the post financial crisis economy that pushed me to close my jewelry stores.
During that crappy time and for the first time in my life, I turned to working out as my dependable constant. I was going to the gym and taking strength group fitness classes. That was my FIRST foray into strength training.
In the pursuit of self enrichment, I signed up for an intensive personal training course. Since starting as a trainer at the age of 42, I have coached over 3,700 sessions, trained myself to my first pull up to hit a personal record of 14 pull ups (at the age of 49!) and passed a grueling kettlebell coach exam where I snatched (exercise that brings a kettlebell from between the legs to overhead) 36 lbs 100 times within 5 minutes! Strength is my jam.
My proudest achievements include coaching some of my female clients to their first pull ups and competing in their first powerlifting competitions. I have a deep understanding of the needs and physical experiences of middle aged women.
I am a Fit at 50 coach & creator of the 4S Formula to help mid-life women get stronger & leaner. Through my one on one coaching and my online group fitness classes, I train women over 40 and teach them how to take control of their bodies by getting stronger and training consistently.
For more information, visit me at www.ironstrongfitness.net
CREATED AND PRODUCED BY
Disclaimer: These workouts are designed for educational purposes only, and you follow them at your own risk. You are an adult, capable of listening to your body and knowing what it can and can’t handle. We have done our best to prepare you for a safe and effective workout, but please speak with your physician before starting any fitness program, especially if you are at a higher risk for illness and injury. Tina Tang, Risa Morimoto, Iron Strong Fitness and Modern Aging assume no risk for your voluntary participation in this program.